miLEAD Consulting provides short-term consulting services to companies in the science and engineering industry. We employ data-driven approaches using primary and secondary research, including scientific literature reviews, to address the business needs of our clients.
1) To serve and assist the University of Michigan and the local business community in exploring business opportunities and addressing complex problems.
2) To provide opportunities for our members to obtain practical experience in industry and expand their business skill sets in management, team work, and leadership.
3) To facilitate closer collaboration between the local business and scientific communities.
services we provide
- Value Proposition
- Market Dynamics
- Break-Even Analysis
- Market Receptivity/Behavior
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Strategic Planning
- Market Size Analysis
- Competitive Landscape Evaluation
- Crossover Analysis
- Identification of Licensing/Regulatory Issues
- Technology Due Diligence